Baer EradiSpeed Rotors EradiSpeed+ Front Pair #8211; 2301066
- Baer’s Eradi Speed Plus Rotors are custom-cast to replace your year. make and model’s stock discs
- The groundbreaking 2-pieces Eradi Speed Plus Rotors deliver responsive braking power without the excessive weight of old-fashioned 1-piece rotors
- The Eradi Speed Plus Rotors are sectional??the outer disc is crafted from a rugged blend of iron. and the inner hub is CNC machined from lightweight aluminum
- With their zinc-washed outer discs and black anodized center hub. your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors add jaw-dropping style to your automobile
- Baer’s proprietary iron formula provides increased friction with low wear
- Increased mass along the firepath (where the pads rub against the rotors) adds a more substantial heat sink for intense durability under even the most grueling conditions
- The innovative curved directional vanes in your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors move fresh air across the face of the discs to vent heat and improve cooling
- The Eradi Speed Plus Rotors utilize a reverse rotational slotting and cross-drilling pattern??the standard design for racecars the world over
- Cross-drilling and slotting not only enhance your auto’s image. they nearly eliminate outgassing. pad glazing and excessive brake dust accumulation
- Your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled to improve bad weather braking. to equalize pad surface wear and to add an aggressive initial bite to your brakes
- Holes are cross-drilled behind the vanes to prevent any hairline fractures while maintaining high structural integrity
- The surface of your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors are zinc plated to ward off rust and surface scales??it’s normal for this finish to wear off along the firepath after 300-400 miles of regular braking
- These direct replacement rotors don’t require larger or wider wheels. and you don’t have to bleed your brakes during installation
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer backs your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors with a Lifetime Warranty against warping
Strip the dead weight off your vehicle-swap out your hefty stock brakes with the 2-piece Eradi Speed Plus Rotors. Their center hubs are CNC machined from lightweight aluminum. which is anodized with a sleek black finish. These “hats” are then bolted to the zinc-washed iron discs using NAS approved stainless fasteners-the same used on Indy Cars. This marriage of metals bolsters your braking power without the excessive bulk of 1-piece rotors.
Your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors are custom-cast to replace your stock discs. Once on. you’ll enjoy the aggressive grip. equalized wear and improved wet weather performance that comes from the Eradi Speed Plus Rotors’ reverse rotational cross-drilling and slotting pattern. This racecar-inspired look also enhances your mean machine’s visual impact.
You won’t have to worry about your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors overheating. Their thicker firepath and curved directional vanes ensure rapid thermal recovery. They’re backed by a Lifetime Warranty.